Simplified Route (Sort of)

I've been looking at simplifying the planned routes as it's proving really difficult to get everything I want to see and do in.  I've tried to break the initial route into two distinct routes. Mileage estimates are very rough as I intend to keep off the Interstates wherever possible.
The first is based mainly around the National Parks. This route starts from my cousin's in Greensboro NC and if shipping goes to plan and with visiting my brother while in Florida I'm guessing I should be starting this by the third week of January. I need to leave Alaska by end of June when the initial 6 months of my visa expires.
The second route is based around places to see, people to visit and Route 66. The first route links with this at Boston and after visiting New York, Washington and New Orleans has Chicago as a common crossing point. I intend to start with Route 66 then up the Pacific Highway to Seattle (possible service at the Double M garage in Port Townsend) then back to Chicago and back to my brother's via my cousin in Greensboro for second week in December and home for Xmas. 


No photo description available.
National Park Route
No photo description available.
Places to see Route




     

Comments