First Stab at Route Planning

First stab at planning my US road trip. The map is based on the USA Road Trip maps and see me flying into Miami in January and, at the moment, leaving in December in time to be home for Xmas. Albert will be shipped into and out of Jacksonville.
The first part of the adventure starts with me visiting family in Florida and North Carolina before heading west to warmer climes. I'll zig zag across the States (visiting anyone who'll have me) aiming to arrive at Denali NP, 
Alaska, for mid-May arriving back in the US end of June or early July.
Once back from Canada I plan to visit Peter Hays in Chicago and then follow Route 66 back to Los Angeles with a stop off at the Grand Canyon en route. Turning north and heading for Oregon then back east to Boston, Washington DC and then back to visit family again before heading home.
I haven't worked out all the details but at the moment this looks workable and takes in most, if not all, must see places in the US and Canada. More updates as I work out the mileages and adjust as necessary.

No photo description available.
My potential route starting in Florida


No photo description available.
Routes in USA Road Trip Book used in planning
   



   

Comments