Interior Updated

Gave Albert's storage area a quick covering of paint before installing this great little storage unit I've found. This is going to make storage of food and other loose items much easier. Also once I put a bit of beading on the top I'll have a great shelf for more storage for luggage, tent etc.
I also had a brainwave and attached a couple of thin pieces of steel to the interior roof and can now use my inspection light to illuminate the inside. No idea why I didn't think of this before.
Added a piece of wood to the storage unit to create a lip so I now have a usable shelf. Hooks added for a bungee to stop drawers coming adrift. Just need a couple of hooks in the bulkhead for a bungee that will make storage of tent, sleeping bag, mat and other light stuff much easier.
Can't wait to see how these improvements help when doing the Wild Atlantic Way in July.

No photo description available.
                                  

Comments